Τετάρτη, Μαΐου 09, 2007

Freestate

“Freestate”

And I thought I'd run around
under this transparent sky I've made,
that looks like snow, in purple, red
and white -
I mean, like forever (from now on).

And I thought, hey, just give it a try for once
again -
this is no snow that's falling from the sky.
It's too early and too late for such a thing to happen,
but either way, the distance does remain all the same
taken from the centre of the circle.

After all, I didn't really make any of it.
Go figure, I didn't even dream of it.
[Fell for it, for sure, I tell you,
but it's all a tricky stardust's fault.]

No, my truth is,
I did see a dream about it once,
not so unfortunate,
for it's a song you can deal with,
without having to draw the pentagram
from scratch.

Certain waves, however,
would tell you you're simply a lunatic,
like you actually want to be crashed in the sandy seabed -
well, there's nothing really wrong with that,
is there?
It's worth the time to breath in right
and wet your feet in the cold light,
but even if I'm somewhat wrong,
it might just have a price of its own.

After all, I didn't really make up any of this.
It's just my personal state
and I let it go on, and on, and on -
my personal state
which I won't actually let go,
or let it be subdivided in anything less important
from what it holds tightly within its claws.

Just watch it grow different
like leaves and rains and snow and dusty pollen
to all the glowing summers in the world.

1 σχόλιο:

Φωτούλα Τζιώντζου είπε...

Κάτι μου λέει ότι οι μουσικές προσκλήσεις είναι καλοδεχούμενες σε αυτό το blog. Έχω μια για σένα στο blog μου, πέρασε εάν θέλεις να την πάρεις.